Transform Consultancy Part-time
We earn the trust placed in us by insisting on quality and striving to get the basics right every time: safety, confidentiality, professional and managerial integrity, accountability, dependable service, and good communication. We welcome feedback, learn from our mistakes and build on our successes.
Our Mission at Patty Health & Care Pty ltd is to focus more on the ability of individuals with a disability, empowering them to achieve their goals and be part of the community by eliminating barriers and creating opportunities for them to succeed.
Our Vision at PHC is to create a global community using person centre approach where the participant/client can achieve their full potential and create opportunities to improve their quality of life, have freedom of expression, feel empowered, and can achieve their target goals.
You will have an understanding of NDIS legislation and guidelines and the ability to apply this knowledge to best practice service delivery.
• Developing a recovery-enabling relationship with participants
• Supporting participants’ engagement with the NDIS and educating them on the service
• Coaching to increase recovery skills and personal capacity, including motivation, strengths, resilience and decision-making
• Supporting participants with their recovery planning and developing progress reports
• Collaborating with the broader system of supports.
• Working with other support workers to achieve participant goals
Skills & Experience
• A tertiary qualification in peer work or mental health (minimum of Certificate IV in Mental Health Peer Work or Certificate IV in Mental Health) or equivalent training; and/or
• At least 2 years’ experience in a case management role working with people with chronic and persistent mental illness as well as their families;
• Experience within and understanding of relevant mainstream and community support services;
• Demonstrated ability to operate within organisational and legislative guidelines, procedures and policies;
• Strong computer skills, with experience in MS applications and Client Management Systems;
• Evidence of an adequate, secure home workspace in case any work will be completed from the Coach’s home;
• Demonstrated ability to work flexibly, independently as well as a part of a team;
• Demonstrated ability to independently plan, manage and organise own workload in a complex environment;
• Driver’s License and willingness to utilise own vehicle for travel as required. Vehicle must be insured and have an insurance acknowledgement for business use (kms are reimbursed);
• Experience working with NDIS Participants with a psychosocial disability
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National police Record Check and Working with Children Check (where relevant to the role).
• On the job supervision, mentoring, and upskilling is provided on regular basis
• Work within a team passionate about facilitating positive changes for people
• Ongoing training, support and career opportunities
How to Apply
Send your application, including your resume and covering letter to email@example.com. For inquiries regarding the role, contact on 0870094495.